Holistic cancer prevention
Nutritional Support After Breast Cancer Treatment
After working years with cancer patients, for the NHS, in a Cancer Centre, and have a real understanding of what the body goes through during breast cancer treatment and what is needed to enable recovery.
I have designed two holistic programmes, Foundation and Advanced, to give you the latest information to keep your body as healthy as possible, to reduce the risk of recurrence, and to regain your health after Breast Cancer treatment. Please be aware that they are not for treating actual cancer and are not substitutes for medical treatment. Nutritional Therapy is not a substitute for medical treatment. However, there is a vast amount of evidence that shows the amazing power that food and lifestyle choices can have to protect us from breast cancer.
Holistic Breast Cancer Support Programme Prices
(3 to 6 months support)
Foundation Programme £530
1 Assessment consultation, 1 Follow-up of 1 hour, 3 Follow-ups of 30 minutes
Advance Programme £680
1 Assessment consultation, 1 Follow-up of 1 hour, 6 Follow-ups of 30 minutes
DNA Testing Services
See DNA Testing page for more information and pricing
Personalised Nutritional Cancer Support Programmes
In my holistic programmes, I offer a basic level of understanding of nutrition, relevant to my client's individual plan, as well as nutritional advice and a lifestyle plan, designed specifically for my client, that takes into consideration their genes and environmental factors. This includes diet, level of toxicity, body composition, movement, stress levels etc. I offer two different levels of support depending on the individual client's needs.
These holistic programmes, combine nutritional advice, wellbeing coaching and DNA testing. I offer two different levels of support depending on the individual client's needs: Foundation and Advanced.
Empowering Healthy Lifestyles
I use wellbeing coaching to empower my clients to find their own healthy lifestyle habits that will encourage long-term healing. Changing our health cannot happen without changing our behaviour. People need to be able to take control, with the correct tools, confidently, when creating their new lifestyle, which can be very challenging and daunting.
Wellbeing coaching enables clients to:
- Develop the right mindset for success.
- Create a vision of what they want and keep it alive.
- Be accountable to ensure success.
- Grow in confidence.
- Overcome barriers and find solutions for them.
- Break free of fears and limiting beliefs.
- Achieve anything they want to improve their health and their lives.
My programmes offer DNA testing, so I'm able to personalise my programmes to your individual genetic identity. I recommend different DNA tests to illuminate ways to resolve specific health goals such as weight loss, oestrogen overload or detoxification issues.
DNA testing, as part of a holistic cancer support programme, can help us to:
- Identify cancer-related biochemical pathways such as methylation (the process of DNA repair) or detoxification (the process of removal of harmful substances), that we need to support.
- Know how we respond to certain foods that can influence our health outcomes. For example: caffeine sensitivity, alcohol metabolisation or gluten sensitivity.
- Know how we metabolise certain vitamins in the body, such as vitamin D. Low levels of vitamin D have been linked to a higher risk of breast cancer. Vitamin D may play a role in controlling normal breast cell growth and may be able to stop breast cancer cells from growing.
"Someone who will take a holistic approach to your health and well-being"
Itziar has an imaginative and infectious passion for health and nutrition. Itziar has gained experience within our department offering nutritional advice and supporting clients during all stages of their cancer journey. If you are looking for someone who will take a holistic approach to your health and well-being, then look no further.
Rebecca | July 2021 | London
Book a free consultation and see how our Nutritional Therapy Practitioner can help you today.